Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Jessica!

Hello!  I’m popping in today with a special post!  One of my favorite stampers (and fabulous owner/illustrator for There She Goes clear stamps) is turning a year older this week and bunch of crafty peeps are throwing her a surprise birthday blog hop!   Happy Birthday Jessica K – hope it is a great one!

BirthdayCardForJessicaK_DLounds

Of course it wouldn’t be a birthday blog hop without some eye candy!  I used a couple of stamps from TSG to make this card: Make a Wish and Flying By.  I used some pretty new My Mind’s Eye designer paper for the background and the pretty cardstocks are from the new line by Bazzill.

BirthdayCardForJessicaK_Closeup_DLounds

Now that you have checked out my card, take a few minutes to hop around and see more birthday candy.  Oh, and make sure to visit Jessica’s blog and leave her a bit of birthday love! :)

13 comments:

  1. cute as can be. love the long list of Happy birthday's on the right. NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No only do I love the scene you created here with the different DPs but that column of sentiments is fabulous!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this card! Great little details and your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - this is so great Danielle!! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is PURE fun my friend! LOVE the layout with the rows of Happy Birthday sentiments! Fabulous coloring, of course, and I LOVE the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! What a sweet image and the soft colors are perfect for her. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle, this is awesome. The coloring is just perfect and I love the sentiment column. What a clever idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card....I LOVE how you did the sentiments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this! I love the papers and the design and the sentiments all down the side! FAB job x10!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this! What fabulous colors and paper...and I love the sentiments down the side. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)