Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ribbon Carousel and TSG Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Dearies –

Today the Ribbon Carousel is hopping with There She Goes!  It is the best of two worlds – ribbon and TSG stamps! ;)  And there are plenty of fabulous prizes that someone, maybe you, will win.  So make sure to head over to the Ribbon Carousel Blog for all of the details.

TSG Hop

TSG just released a bunch of fabulous stamp sets, one of which is Bombdiggity which I used for my extra colorful card.  I love how colorful the little girl turned out… the designer papers?  Not loving them as much. They distract from the blue polka dot afro too much. ;)

ThereSheGoesBlogHop_YoureTheBomb_DanielleLounds

I stamped the girl on Choice Snow white cardstock in black ink and then stamped the bomb explosion in yellow ink over it.  I then stamped the little girl a second time, colored, cut out and finally adhered over the first image using dimensionals.  Take a gander at the hair bows… I colored them with a pink marker, coated with Glossy Accents and finished with a dusting of crystal fine glitter.

ThereSheGoesBlogHop_YoureTheBomb_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Here are the Copic markers I used to color the image:

ThereSheGoesBlogHop_Markers_DanielleLounds

Now that you have checked out my card, how about taking a look at a few more fabulous samples?  I’m sure you will find something you like! :)

 

 Recipe:
Stamps: BombDiggity (There She Goes).
Paper: Not Quite Navy (SU!), Whip Cream (MFT), Choice Snow White (TE), PB&J designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Butterscotch Fluid Chalk (Colorbox), Copic markers and Spica pens.
Accessories: heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensional tape, rhinestones (Doodlebug), Corner chomper (We R Memory Keepers), woven burlap (May Arts), Glossy Accents, Crystal fine glitter (Martha Stewart), Lables One Nestabilities (Spellbinders).

29 comments:

  1. How funny is her hair, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! Her blue afro is the BOMB!! (pun intended). Absolutely LOVING this girlie!~ LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love her hair too! I'm a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! Love her hair, that is so fuN!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. Such a cute little girl.

    marg0006@verizon.net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness, Danielle! Her hair is amazing! I love the little blue dots for shading - you rock, my friend! Your cards is absolute perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN! Fun! Fun! Love all the colors and how you've colored her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY! I am in LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE with your coloring--LOVE LOVE LOVE! Beautiful card! YOU ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love how you colored her hair, and the sparkly bows in it. This is just such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my that image cracks me up...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great card and a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so cute, love the way you colored her

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this image she is just too cute... great card and love your sideways banner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The I age is adorable, love the blue hair

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is adorable! I love the blue hair.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic - love this fun fun make!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card. LOVE that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is so fun, love the dimension and her blue hair!!! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my--cute card--love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the added stiching to this, and the image is just perfect! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Danielle - love her sparkly bows :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love how you did her hair super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)