Monday, June 25, 2012

Color Concoction 2: Say Cheese!

Hey Crafty Friends -

I’ve been playing with the Bazzill card stock again and I have another color concoction to share with you.  The green in this one gave me fits at first but I really like how my sample card turned out.

ColorConcoction2

Notes: If you do play along and use the combo I would love to see your creation. Just leave a link in the comments and I will be super duper happy to check it out. :) If you like the combo and would like to play along but don’t have these exact colors feel free to substitute similar card stock. It is just for fun and inspiration! :)

ICC2_SayCheese_DanielleLounds

I’ve been wanting to user the newer Oh Snap! stamp set from There She Goes ever since I bought it… but this is the first time.  Just love the images in this set!  I used the larger camera image as the focal point and then used several of the smaller images to create a background by stamping them in VersaMark ink on a piece of Candy Necklace card stock.  The main image was stamped in VersaMark and then heat embossed with black embossing powder.  I then used Distress Markers and a paintbrush to add some color to the image.  This camera is stylin’… :D

ICC2_SayCheese_Closeup_DanielleLounds

That is it for me tonight.  I have some other pictures to edit… wink wink!

Recipe:
Stamps: Oh Snap (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Candy Necklace, Jawbreaker, Juicy Pear and Taffy (Bazzill Card Shoppe), watercolor paper, Indie Chic designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark, Ranger Distress Markers.
Accessories: rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Hawaiian Shores stitched ribbon (PTI), foam dimensional tape, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Scallop Border Punch (Stampin Up!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)