Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Congrats Grad!

I had a graduation party to attend over the weekend and I needed a card so I used the recently released conGRADulations stamp set from There She Goes to whip up this card:

CongratsGrad_DanielleLounds

It needed to be a bit masculine so I really restrained myself and did not use any sparkly rhinestones or frilly ribbon.  That was so tough! ;)  Final result is a bit plain but that is a-okay!  Although a little stitching with my sewing machine wouldn’t have hurt… See?!  I really do have to keep myself in check!!!  Heh heh.

Recipe:
Stamps: conGRADulations (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Peanut Cluster (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Naturals Ivory (SU!), Hawaiian Shores (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Year-o-graphy designer (Simple Stories).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: brads (Recollections), Ivory Twill Ribbon (May Arts), foam dimensional tape, Tiny Attacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)