Tuesday, June 19, 2012

RCC58: Needing my Heavy Metal Fix!

RCC58

This week our fabulous Crewmate Savannah is challenging us to use some metal on your project! For all the details on the challenge head over to the Ribbon Carousel Blog.

For my project I used a couple of little brass hinges and a bunch of brads to accent Fix-it Fred.  Because every handy man is going to have some of those in his collection. :)

HeavyMetal_FixItFred_DanielleLounds

I also wouldn’t be surprised to find some twine and maybe burlap in a workshop… so I used some of those on my card too.

HeavyMetal_FixItFred_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Now that you have checked out my card head over to the Ribbon Carousel Blog for more eye candy!

Recipe:
Stamps: Fix-it Fred (MFT Stamps).
Paper: Peanut cluster and Candy Bar (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), Camp-a-lot designer (Bo Bunny).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Weathered Wood Distress marker (Ranger), Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger).
Accessories: brass hinges, brads (SU!), natural jute and ivory burlap (May Arts), foam dimensional tape, Tiny Tabs Quartet (MFT Stamps), corner chomper (We R Memory Keepers).

3 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOVE! I love that little father bear with his saw!!! Great use of metal on your page! FUN design! YOU ROCK! You always amaze me;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! Hinges!! AWESOME idea for metal Danielle! This is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo darling, Danielle. love FRED and that door hinge is aswesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)