Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SCRSC82: Just Beachy!

Hello Crafty Friends!

I’m here with a fun beach challenge from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  Just make a beach card and you are good to go!

scrsc82

For all of the details on the challenge head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

I decided to make a fun circular card featuring Beach Chloe:

SCRSC82A_BeachChloe_DanielleLounds

I started with Summer Fresh designer paper from Simple Stories and matched all of the cardstock and embellishments to it.  I ended up with an eclectic color combo of red, yell, olive and aqua.  Not my normal cup of tea but I like it! :D

SCRSC82A_BeachChloe_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Now that you have taken a gander at my card, check out these talented design team members:

Recipe:
Stamps: Beach Chloe (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Wax Lips and Banana Split (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), Summer Fresh designer (Simple Stories)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Olive burlap ribbon (May Arts), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensional tape, Twinkle Goosebumps (Queen & Co), Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Large Circle, Large Petite Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Scalloped Circle Grand Nestabilities (Spellbinders).

1 comment:

  1. Eek!! This is SO cute! Love the shape and the colours so much! Hugs! Sem xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)