Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Brew Up Some Fun

Hello Crafty Peeps!

I hope you have been having a fantastic week!  I’m finishing up a week off work by relaxing at home for a couple of days.  Then back to work for a couple days and then it will be the weekend again. Nice! ;)

While visiting family and friends I took a few crafting supplies with me and made this card while hanging out with my mom.

BrewingFun_DanielleLounds

I didn’t even bring my markers with me.  However my mom has quite a collection so I borrowed hers.  Heh.  I originally stamped the sentiment directly on the main panel but it didn’t thrill me so I stamped it a second time and then adhered it in place with foam dimensionals.  See… if at first you don’t like it, just stamp a second time and use foam dimensionals.  Works every single time. :D

BrewingFun_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Well, I’m off to do some laundry.  Hmmm… apparently it doesn’t know that I’m on vacation. ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: Potionmaster (Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps).
Paper: Robin’s Egg (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), Sweet Tooth (MFT), Serenity designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: gold rhinestones (Bo Bunny), Natural Jute and Teal Crinkled Ribbon (May Arts – available at Ribbon Carousel), foam dimensional tape, white thread and sewing machine, wood button (Melissa Frances), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers).

P.S. The Ribbon Carousel is having a big sale starting Thursday!  Check it out:

RCSale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)