Monday, July 30, 2012

Feeling Sketcky

Hello Crafty Friends -

What’s mew?  Did you have a great weekend?  I hung out Saturday with a friend crafting. Between talking and eating, I actually managed to make a couple of cards including this little cutie for this week’s Feeling Sketchy challenge:

FeelingSketcky_July29_DanielleLounds

I did make a little modification by tilting the main panel and offsetting the sentiment a touch.  But otherwise I stayed true to the layout.

Sparkle Creations is sponsoring Feeling Sketchy for the month of July so this week is your last chance to make a card and enter it to win a prize. :)

FeelingSketchy_July29

For my card I used Kitty Cat Josh and paired him with some bright Lime Twist designer paper.  I’ve been on an orange kick lately.  Must be the very warm weather influencing me!  Since I was crafting with limited supplies I stuck with the basics when it came to embellishing the card: clear rhinestones, ivory jute and a couple of buttons.

FeelingSketcky_July29_Closeup_DanielleLounds

That’s it for me!  Hope you have a fabulous day!

Recipe:
Stamps: Kitty Cat Josh (Sparkle Creations).
Paper: Juicy Pear and Rock Candy (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), Lime Twist designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Ivory Jute (May Arts), rhinestones (Bo Bunny), foam dimensional tape (TE), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Sno Cone buttons (MFT),

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful - love the bright colors, and I love the way you colored his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the oranges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)