Saturday, August 4, 2012

MFT Teaser Time Day 4: Team Awesome

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today is the fourth day of teasers for My Favorite Things. Make sure to head over to Kim’s blog for a full list of designers participating in the teasers today.

For my card today I used the new Jersey Die-namics and Stamp Set to make a bumblebee of a card.

TeamAwesome_DanielleLounds

Before I forget, Here are the details about the upcoming release:

  • You can attend the New Release Party on August 7 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
  • The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on August 7 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
  • The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on August 7 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.

TeamAwesome_Closeup_DanielleLounds

I cut a jersey from yellow designer paper using the Jersey die and then stamped a logo on it using the coordinating stamp set and black ink.  I used the Lead the Way and Retro Squares Die-Namics to create some fun accents.  A little polka dot washi tape and a few black rhinestones finished the card.  It was quick and it was easy.  And there is a lot of yellow.  Do you like it? ;)

Be sure to check back tomorrow for another teaser.

Recipe:
Stamps: Jersey Stamp set (MFT).
Paper: Cream, Taffy and Banana Split (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Curiosity designer (Authentique).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black.
Accessories: washi tape (Queen & Co.), black rhinestones (Doodlebug), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers),  Jersey, Lead the Way and Retro Squares Die-namics (MFT).

Here are the Die-namics I used:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphicMFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphicMFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

25 comments:

  1. So cute, I love these new retro squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors and layout to showcase this die

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super fun and graphic, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really fun card ! ...love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it,!! Great layout and love how you layered the arrows :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card!!! I love "team awesome"!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. I lvoe seeing the use of the Washi tape. I have wondered how to incorporate that in to my card making!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Danielle, I love the three little brads/bling/I should read the description before I write my comment things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card...like the polka dot paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card...like the polka dot paper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Danielle, what a fun card! I love the gingham jersey! Love the colours you chose! Great Job!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clever use of the new dies - brilliant use of the retro squares!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute!! What a pretty, bright shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lik it? I love it! fabulous layout and that touch of washi tape is great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is awesome!!!! I love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your gingham jersey. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The jersey is so cool in gingham!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)