Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MFTWSC84: Perfect 10!

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is time for another Weekly Sketch Challenge from My Favorite Things.  This is my last post as a Guest Designer and it has been oodles of fun and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. Woo hoo! :)

MFTWSC84_Perfect10_DanielleLounds

You can find all of the details on the challenge and a list of participants over at Kim’s Blog. There is also a FAQ post in the SCS forum if you have any questions. Here is a look at the sketch: MFTWSC84

For my card I used Pure Innocence – Gymnast Girl.  She’s doing her own celebratory “woo hoo!”  I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black, paper pieced her *swimsuit*, and colored the rest of image using Copic markers.  Umm… what is a gymnast’s suit called?  You would think I would know that but I’m drawing a blank. ;)

MFTWSC84_Perfect10_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Later gators!  Have a fun afternoon – hope you have some “woo hoo” moments!

Recipe:
Stamps: Pure Innocence – Gymnast Girl (MFT).
Paper: Naturals White (SU!), Wax Lips and Robin’s Egg (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), So Happy Together designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Ivory jute (May Arts), rhinestones (Heidi Grace), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), White Opal Liquid Pearls (Ranger), foam dimensional tape (TE), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Lead the Way Die-namics (MFT), Sour Apple buttons (MFT).

Here are the Die-namics I used:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

8 comments:

Liz said...

That went by super quick I enjoyed your inspiration....

scrappingnana said...

Great take on the sketch. Your card is adorable.

FeistyCrafter said...

Love the use of the liquid pearls!! Love seeing different and new ideas. Great job on acute card!!

Tonya said...

This is so adorable. Love the paper piecing.

Pamela Harrington said...

I would say that you scored a Perfect 10 yourself Danielle!! You've done a great job as GD this month! I love your style ~

g said...

super cute! you rocked the MFT GD spot! i always love your creations- thanks for constant inspo & my liquid pearl addiction LOL!

Kelli Hull said...

It's called a Leotard!!!! ;)

hahahahaha! You kill me!!!! :)

Kelli Hull said...

OH! I DO love the take on the sketch too!!! ;)