Tuesday, August 14, 2012

RCC66: Celebrating Summer

rcc66

Thanks for joining us for another Ribbon Carousel Challenge! This week our wild and crazy Crewmate Jenny Peterson is serving us up with a dose of crafty inspiration. She is challenging us to make a card with a summer theme!

RCC_JustRollWithIt_DanielleLounds

So, how was I inspired by the Summer theme?  To use sunny colors: orange and yellow.  I also think of summer as a time to get outside and do something, perhaps roller blading for which I had the perfect stamp: Tori from Kraftin’ Kimmie.  The designer papers are from the new 6x6 Happy Days paper pad by My Mind’s Eye.

RCC_JustRollWithIt_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Head over to the Ribbon Carousel Blog for all the details on the challenge and to see more eye candy from the design team.

Recipe:
Stamps: Tori (Kraftin’ Kimmie).
Paper: Candy Corn, Butter Mints (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Happy Day designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Natural Jute and Orange V-Striped Ribbon (May Arts), rhinestones (Heidi Grace), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), foam dimensional tape, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Glossy Accents (Ranger) and Crystal Fine Glitter (MS).

4 comments:

  1. Great color combo. Just an adorable card all around.

    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW cute! I LOVE your papers and I LOVE that roller skating gal! FUN colors!! YOU ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)