Friday, August 10, 2012

SCRS Preview: Cowboy Josh

Hello everyone!

Today is the first day of previews for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and we are wrangling up some fun new stamps! First up is the new Cowboy Josh stamp (he will be available for purchase on Saturday).

Hee – I have a weakness for cowboy and cowgirl images so I was overjoyed when I saw this new image.  He looks mischievous and he is probably saying something along these lines: “Yo, moo machine!  You down with being lassoed?”  Moo machine most likely being the family dog. Snicker.

CowboyJosh_ReleaseSample_DanielleLounds

I kept my card simple so that I could give it to a guy or a girl. Josh was colored with Copic markers and I used Buttercream and Gold Spica pens to accent the metallic portions of the image.  For embellishment I used some burlap and jute and a few glittery brads.  Easy peasy.  Even easier if I didn’t add the sewing. :)

CowboyJosh_ReleaseSample_closeup_DanielleLounds

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Cowboy Josh. Sparkle will be giving away Cowboy Josh to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Josh post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced on Monday!

Recipe:
Stamps: Cowboy Josy (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Buttercream, Banana Split (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), Kraft (MFT), designer (My Mind’s Eye)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica pens
Accessories: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Brown Jute and Natural Burlap (May Arts), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensional tape, glitter brads (American Crafts).

14 comments:

  1. What a fun card!!! Great DP and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling! I love his gold badge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! I am loving this cowboy. I have a huge weakspot for cowboys!

    This is an absolutely great card!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cars. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! Love your fabulous coloring & stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Just love the stamp and especially your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! And I have the perfect papers in my collection to go with him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous! Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, Great card for a growing cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great card for a growing cowboy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)