Tuesday, August 21, 2012

SCRSC86: A Melon Thanks

Hi Crafty Friends!

I’m popping in with a card for this week’s Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge. This week we are featuring a color challenge.

scrsc86

For all of the details on the challenge head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

SCRS86B_MelonThanks_DanielleLounds

I had some delightful new My Mind’s Eye paper that was perfect for the challenge.  Love when things work out that way. :)  I used Watermelon Rin (my favorite summer image) for the focal point.  I’ve been into adding texture to my coloring using polka dots.  I did the same here with Rin’s tunic.

SCRS86B_MelonThanks_ImageCloseup_DanielleLounds

The “a melon thanks” is part of the sentiment that comes with Watermelon Rin.  I just left off the “to say” portion of it. :)

SCRS86B_MelonThanks_SentimentCloseup_DanielleLounds

That’s it for me.  Hope you enjoyed my card today. Be sure to head over to the SCRS Blog for more samples from the talented design team.

Recipe:
Stamps: Watermelon Rin (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Butter Mint, Easter Grass, Peppermint (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), A Mother’s Love (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica pens.
Accessories: Flowers (Prima), Red Polka Dot Ribbon and Ivory Jute (May Arts), Cantaloupe Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), foam dimensional tape, rhinestones (Heidi Grace).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)