Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sparkly Love

Hey Crafty Friends -

I have a simpler card to share with you, lots of white space on this one.  I made it for the Dare to Get Dirty challenges that took place at SplitCoastStampers, week or so ago. 

DTGD12pinkgirl76_SimpleLove_DanielleLounds

For the main panel I stamped LOVE two times: the first with red ink and then a second time using VersaMark. I then heat embossed with Heat 'n Stick powder and then added Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Did a little matting on black cardstock and then some sewing. Behind the main image I added a strip of designer paper, a bit of washi tape and some faux stitching using the TSG In Stitches stamp set. ;)

DTGD12pinkgirl76_SimpleLove_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Simple, sparkly and pink – what more can you ask for? :)

Recipe:
Stamps: In Stitches, Love (TSG).
Paper: Sweet Tooth (MFT), Choice Snow White (TE), Yours Truly (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lipstick Red Fluid Chalk (Colorbox), VersaMark.
Accessories: Washi (MT), grey grosgrain (May Arts), foam dimensional tape, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and Heat 'n Stick Powder (SU!).

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)