Tuesday, September 18, 2012

SCRSC88: You are my Sunshine

Hi Crafty Friends!

I’m popping in with a card for this week’s Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge. This week the challenge is sunshine!  Yes, show us how sunshine inspires you!

scrsc88

For all of the details on the challenge head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

SunshineChallenge_ScooterChloe_DanielleLounds

For my card I decided to create a big old sun out of some yellow designer ribbon and a bunch of yellow, beige and orange ribbons.  This made the perfect background for Scooter Chloe. :)  For the sentiment I added “HB2U” using glittery foam stickers.

SunshineChallenge_ScooterChloe_Closeup_DanielleLounds

That’s it for me today – hope my card brightened your day a bit. Be sure to head over to the SCRS Blog for more samples from the talented design team.

Recipe:
Stamps: Scooter Chloe (Sparkle Creations).
Paper: colored (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Naturals Ivory (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (October Afternoon).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Spica Pens (Copic).
Accessories: Circle SM and Circle LG Nestabilities (Spellbinders), various ribbons, rhinestones (SU!), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), foam dimensional tape (TE), Light Blue Liquid Pearls (Ranger), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam silver stickers (Thickers).

1 comment:

  1. Love the sparkly chipboard letters!! Sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)