Sunday, September 23, 2012

Summer 2012 Tags: Blog Candy Time!

Hey Crafty Friends!

It is finally that time.  I have finished the sixth and final tag in the Summer 2012 Tags series.  That took long enough! ;)  What does this mean?  That soon (Friday evening) I will be picking a winner who will receive a pile of ribbon and one each of the six different tags.  So be sure to leave a comment on this post and/or on the prior tag posts.  I’ll be choosing a random winner from the comments.

But before you rush off to leave a comment check out the final tag.  Please?! :)

Summer2012Tags_IceCream_4Pack_DanielleLounds

For this very pink set of tags I used the Enjoy Life stamp set and dies from There She Goes.  The ice cream cone and scoop of ice cream where die cut from white cardstock and then coordinating images were stamped.  The sentiment (also from the Enjoy Life stamp set) was stamped in Rich Cocoa ink on a light pink cardstock.

Summer2012Tags_IceCream_Single_DanielleLounds

I thought the treat would look a bit tastier with sprinkles so I added a few pink rhinestones to the ice cream.  I did quite a bit of layering on this tag and added some dots of Liquid Pearls, a bit of sewing and some of my favorite ruffled gingham ribbon.

Summer2012Tags_IceCream_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Much adhesive foam was sacrificed in the making of these tags. ;)  You can see the dimension below.

Summer2012Tags_IceCream_SideView_DanielleLounds

So what do you think of these pink treats?  Delicious?  Do you want some Neapolitan ice cream now?  I do!  Before you head for the freezer read on for details on the blog candy!  I really do appreciate all of my blog readers so this is my little way of saying thanks for stopping by. :)

Summer2012TagsBlogCandy2_thumb1_thum

BLOG CANDY TIME: I have finally posted all six different tags so it is now time to pick a winner! Just leave a comment on one of the posts to be included (you can comment on all of the posts for more chances). Blog candy includes one of each of the six different tags as well as some yummy ribbon (see picture below). You can see the first five tags HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Here are all of the tags together:

Summer2012Tags_TheWholeSet_DanielleLounds

And here is a picture of the ribbon you could win.  I’ve also added some crocheted flowers to the pile. :)

Summer2012Tags_RibbonBlogCandy

Recipe:
Stamps: Enjoy Life (TSG).
Paper: Light Pink, Bright Pink, Chocolate Chip (various companies), Choice Snow White (TE), Everyday Eclectic designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Rouge and Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink (ColorBox), Memento Rich Cocoa.
Accessories: Jumbo eyelets (We R Memory Keepers), Pink Liquid Pearls (Ranger), rhinestones (Queen & Co.), Pink Ruffled ribbon and Pink Jute (May Arts), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Enjoy Life Dies (TSG), Frame it Up 1 Die (Taylored Expressions).

9 comments:

  1. Danielle, you amaze me with how creative your tags are!! They are all uniquely different, and you pay such close attention the the tiny details. I love this one!! I would LOVE to win your blog candy! Thanks for this awesome prize and chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are so cute. Your projects always have such awesome dimension. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your tags are so creative and fun! I love all the details that you always add to your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fantastic tag. I love all of the layers and dimension. That ruffled gingham is awesome. I am off to the freezer. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable - the ribbon and your ice cream are perfect together! As usual, your details are unbelievable!! Each tag is a mini masterpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your tags are fabulous, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS tags, each one of them in their own way! Love them all! Thanks for the chance to win them. If I won, I wonder if I'd be able to use them or just keep them to admire and inspire....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my golly! This tag might be my favorite. So sweet! Thanks for sharing such great ideas and offering up such a fun prize.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous creation! Love the yummy ice cream cones!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)