Friday, September 28, 2012

TSG Treats for You!

Hello Crafty Friends!

I have a fun post to share with you today!  The Trendsetter’s are celebrating There She Goes birthday by sharing a bunch of cute projects featuring treat packaging! :)

CelebrateWithTreats_ForTSG_DanielleLounds

I’m just getting started on Halloween projects so I thought it would be fun to create a little treat bucket full of Halloween candy!  The box design is one I created and then cut out using a Silhouette Cameo (my first project with it!).  I’ll be back later with a link to the cut file for those who would like to make one of these boxes. ;)

*EDITED TO ADD: For all of you who would like the Silhouette file I have uploaded it to Drop Box.  Just click on THIS LINK to download the studio file. Have fun and please leave me a comment if you use the file.  I would LOVE to see your creations!  Oh, just one little request – please only use the file for personal use.

CelebrateWithTreats_ForTSG_Closeup_DanielleLounds

To decorate the box I used On the Vine and the sentiment is from Buckets of Love.  The designer paper is from My Mind’s Eye and I used a bit of black mesh ribbon that I picked up from The Ribbon Carousel store.

You might be wondering why you can’t see the stitching on the back of the panels.  Well, I don’t like when it shows so I cut an extra front and back from Kraft and after decorating the panels and stitching I adhered the second set over the backs to cover the stitching. LOL.

I cut a strip of black cardstock 11” long and 3/4” wide and attached to the box with jumbo eyelets to create a handle.

CelebrateWithTreats_ForTSG_Back_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my little treat bag!  Let me know what you think.

Make sure to head over to the TSG Blog for a full list of Trendsetters with treat-errific posts today!

Recipe:
Stamps: On the Vine, Buckets of Love (TSG).
Paper: Kraft (MFT), Black (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: black jumbo eyelets (We R Memory Keepers), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, black mesh ribbon (May Arts), foam dimensionals.

5 comments:

  1. I am *trying* so hard NOT to buy a Silhouette - you are making that much more difficult!! This is Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute project. I am beginning to think I need one of these Silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the treat bag -- what a darling project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you! Take a stroll through by your blog house, very like your cards. Be my guest in my blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)