Monday, October 1, 2012

Blog Candy Winners!

Hello Crafty Friends!

I’m popping in with some winners of the tags and ribbon.  And yes, I said winners.  I decided to pick three. Each winner will receive a set of tags (below) and a whole bunch of ribbon! :)

Summer2012Tags_TheWholeSet_DanielleLounds

First, I randomly picked a winner from all of the comments.

#18 Tonya: “Oh I love these. The pinwheels are awesome. Even though my daughter told me today that people do not say that anymore. lol”

Next, I randomly picked a winner from the final blog post.

#1 Candace: “Danielle, you amaze me with how creative your tags are!! They are all uniquely different, and you pay such close attention the the tiny details. I love this one!! I would LOVE to win your blog candy! Thanks for this awesome prize and chance to win!”

Finally, I randomly picked a winner from the ladies who commented on each and every tag post. 

Caroline: “Another fabulous creation! Love the yummy ice cream cones!!!”

Ladies – please send me an email at dlounds@yahoo.com with your name and mailing address and I will mail tags and ribbon as soon as possible.  Congratulations!

Thank you everyone for leaving the comments.  I do read each and every one of them!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am so excited. Thank you so much. Your tags are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Can't wait to see the tags in real life!! I just adore your tags. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)