Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dear Santa…

Hello Crafty Friends -

I have a quick and easy card that I made using the Tim Holtz - Mini Blueprint stamp set from Stampers Anonymous.  The “Dear Santa…” sentiment is from a Whipper Snapper Designs cling set which you can see HERE.

RS34_SimpleChristmas_DanielleLounds

I’ve been on a challenge kick lately and I loved this simple layout from Retro Sketches so I used it to make my Christmas card.

rs34

You can find all the details on their challenge HERE.  They have oodles of great sketches. :)

RS34_SimpleChristmas_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Pretty much self-explanatory but if you have any questions just send me an email.

Recipe:
Stamps: Tim Holtz – Mini Blueprint (Stampers Anonymous), North Pole Post (Whipper Snapper Designs).
Paper: Scarlet Jewel (PTI), Aqua (SU!), designer (Authentique).
Ink: Peeled Paint Distress (Ranger), Memento Tuxedo Black.
Accessories: Clear embossing powder (SU!), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Medium Scallop die (Taylored Expressions), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers).

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)