Saturday, October 27, 2012

SC408: Trick or Treat

Hello everyone -

I’ve been making a bunch of cards just for fun over the last several days.  Which is great because I’ve been able to ink up a bunch of neglected stamps that haven’t seen ink… ever.

SC408_ZeldaZombie_DanielleLounds

I made this Halloween card for this week’s sketch challenge over at SplitCoastStampers: SC408.  I used Zelda the Zombie, a Kraftin’ Kimmie stamp, and some great designer paper from Echo Park.  I should make a few more Halloween projects… I really only needed a couple of Halloween paper pads but I bought more than that.  Oops.  I did the same for Christmas.  Double oops! ;)

SC408_ZeldaZombie_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

Zelda was colored with Copic markers and I used a Silver Copic Spica pen to add highlight her hair and the bolts in her head.  The sentiment is from a Whipper Snapper cling set and the tin pin (I LOVE these pins) is from October Afternoon. 

SC408_ZeldaZombie_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

Here is a side shot so you can see the dimension.  I had fun  making this card and I hope you enjoyed it! :)

SC408_ZeldaZombie_Sideview_DanielleLounds

Recipe:
Stamps: Zelda the Zombie (Kraftin' Kimmie), Spooky Expressions (Whipper Snapper Designs).
Paper: Kraft and Black and light green (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Chillingsworth Manor designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, copic markers, silver copic spica pen.
Accessories: Witch Hazel tin pin (October Afternoon), rhinestones (Doodlebug), foam dimensional tape (TE), Circle Nestabilities die (Spellbinders).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)