Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SCRSC90: Trick or Treat

Hi Crafty Friends!

I’m popping in with a card for this week’s Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge. This week we are providing you with a sketch! ;)

scrsc90

For all of the details on the challenge head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

SCRSC90_FallCharlotteHalloween_DanielleLounds

I used Fall Charlotte to make a Fall/Halloween card. I LOVE those pumpkins and vines – FUN!.

SCRSC90_FallCharlotteHalloween_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

For decoration I used some rhinestones, mesh washi tape (new favorite!) and a tin pin (first time I’ve used one of these).  And a bit a jute that I tied into a bow as usual.

SCRSC90_FallCharlotteHalloween_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

That’s it for me today!  Hope you found my card to be a *treat* :). Be sure to head over to the SCRS Blog for more samples from the talented design team.

Recipe:
Stamps: Fall Charlotte (Sparkle Creations).
Paper: Butter cream (Bazzill Card Shoppe), aqua and black (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Witch Hazel designer (October Afternoon).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Spica Pens (Copic), Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger).
Accessories: natural jute (May Arts), rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), foam dimensional tape (TE), Witch Hazel mesh washi tape and tin pins (October Afternoon), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)