Wednesday, October 10, 2012

TSG: Just for You – Halloween Additions Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends – I’m back with more TSG sneak peek goodness!

Blog Hop Graphic - JFY Halloween Additions

Created by Torico to go along with the original Just For You set, this Halloween Additions set is perfect for all your Halloween gift giving needs. Not only has she created some of the CUTEST images and sayings, there are now DIES to go along with it! *The circles can be punched out with a 1 3/8” punch.  *There will be a total of four dies to go with this set. One for each of the big shapes and then a set of nesting banner dies.

Just For You-Halloween Additions is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 28 stamps and will sell for $24.00.  Just For You Dies are a 4 piece set and will sell for $31.50.

 

JustForYouHalloweenBox_AllStacked_DanielleLounds

As soon as I saw this set I just knew I need to make a set of treat boxes.  I designed some simple boxes and cut them out using the Silhouette.  The boxes were designed with a window in the front so that the contents can peek through (I used a sheet of acetate to cover the opening).

JustForYouHalloweenBox_Boots_DanielleLounds

For each box I stamped one of the larger labels on white cardstock and on designer paper.  I trimmed both (I don’t have the dies yet – but I will soon!) and adhered them together.  Next I stamped the circle images and cut out using a circle die.  I also stamped the banners and cut them out.  Next I colored and colored some more using Copic markers.  The inner part of the banner was colored with a T1 marker and the outside edge with T5.  I then applied Diamond Stickles along the edges of the banner and once mostly dry I filled in the rest of the banner with Glossy Accents.

Once everything was dry I assembled the boxes and adhered the stamped images together using foam dimensionals.  I finished with some orange/black gingham ribbon and a couple of tiny epoxy bats. :)

JustForYouHalloweenBox_Closeup_DanielleLounds

I thought you would like to see each of the boxes separately.  All of the images in this set are fantastic!  I like to color so I used the line drawn images for each of my treat boxes, however there are also solid images for those who prefer to ink and be done!

JustForYouHalloweenBox_Hat_DanielleLounds

The third…

JustForYouHalloweenBox_Pumpkin_DanielleLounds

And the fourth…

JustForYouHalloweenBox_Skull_DanielleLounds

Here is a final photo of one of the boxes open… with all the yummy Rolo chocolates spilling everywhere.  Tasty.

JustForYouHalloweenBox_Open_DanielleLounds

Would you like to win the new Just For You-Halloween Additions and Matching Dies? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, October 13th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

 

Recipe:
Stamps: Just for You-Halloween Additions (TSG).
Paper: orange (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), designer.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica pens.
Accessories: Epoxy bats (Recollections, Gingham ribbon (May Arts), baker’s twine (The Twinery), Glossy Accents and Diamond Stickles (Ranger), foam dimensional tape (TE), acetate.

35 comments:

  1. These treat boxes are so adorable! The stamps are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!! Ahhh... I need the Silhouette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love these boxes. You have embellished them so cute. Love these stamps. They look great. Can you tell I really like 3-d projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, these are AWESOME!! Love them!! You are the queen of 3D projects for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the die cut in die cut out! what a great idea. Love these stamps so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trick or Treat! I want to come to YOUR house! These treat boxes are adorable! I love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stamps and the treat boxes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Those are too pretty to give away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These treat boxes are great!!! The stamps fit them perfectly!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my love love love these xxx anyone would love to receive one of these !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These boxes are so cute...love the different layers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What cute treat boxes! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute and creative. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such great stamps! I love these.. they are fantastic!! Perfect stamps for those little boxes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the boxes, Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The treat boxes are to die for.. and the stamp set is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are awesome!! I love all the different stamps and dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This set has the cutest images EVER! (AND I adore the sentiments, as well.)

    Your samples ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to come to your house for Halloween! Great boxes. Love the stamps and paper you used! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh these treat boxes are just adorable! I love how you used color and these goodies turned out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely great idea for party favors. I will be looking forward to the release so I can get my hands on these ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, these treat boxes are amazing. The stamps are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are all totally fab! Love the little boxes and that pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love what you did with this set. Very cute treat boxes. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So so cute! Love all the DP. Really must look into this Silhouette...I am missing out on so many wonderful things to make.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anyone would be delighted to receive one of these cute little treat boxes. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)