Sunday, October 21, 2012

TSG177: Best witches…

Hello Crafty Friends -

I have a last minute card for last week’s TSG challenge to make a card/project with a Fall or Halloween them.  You can see all of the details for the challenge HERE (there are still a couple of hours left to enter).

TSG177FallFun_TrickOrTreaters_DanielleLounds

I used the Hauntingly Delightful stamp set to create a little group of trick or treaters.  I used Stickles to add some sparkle to the ghost and vampire (they are the fashionable men about town types).  The mummy is a bit crazy (brain-deprived) so I gave him glossy orange eyes.  Me want brains… brains… brains.. ;)

TSG177FallFun_TrickOrTreaters_Closeup_DanielleLounds

That’s it for me tonight.  I’ll be back with plenty of TSG goodness next week.

Recipe:
Stamps: Hauntingly Delightful (TSG).
Paper: Orange (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Black (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (Authentique).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Pearls (Doodlebug), Diamond Stickles, Black Diamond Stickles and Glossy Accents (Ranger), Black jute and Black Twill (May Arts), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), foam dimensional tape (TE).

3 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)