Wednesday, October 24, 2012

TSG178: Immeasurable Love

Hello Crafty Friends!

There has been a little hiccup with the TSG release for this week and it is being delayed.  So I have lots of TSG goodness created… I just can’t share most of it yet. ;)  However I did make a card for this week’s challenge using Lovebots; one of the sets I’ve been meaning to use for a long time.

TSG178_ImmeasurableLove_DanielleLounds

This week’s challenge is a sketch inspired by a card that Kim O. made.  You can see all of the details for the challenge HERE. There is still quite a bit of time left to enter so make a card or two!  Here is the sketch:

TSG178

I stamped the robot twice, once on Choice Snow White cardstock and a second time on Taffy cardstock.  I colored the first image and cut out (it took a long time to cut out the hands!).  I adhered the cutout image over the first and then added Glossy Accents here and there.  I also dabbed dots of Petal Pink Liquid Pearls along the edge of the diecut circle.

TSG178_ImmeasurableLove_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

I followed the layout to a T.  I used a Corner Chomper to create the rounded ends on the designer paper.  Oh… and you see those little pink pearls?  They were originally white and I colored them with a Copic marker (RV13) to match the papers.

TSG178_ImmeasurableLove_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

That’s it for me tonight!

Recipe:
Stamps: Lovebots (TSG).
Paper: Taffy(Bazzill Card Shoppe), Scarlet Jewel and Autumn Rose (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Love Me designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Pearls (Queen & Co), Petal Pink Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents (Ranger), Burgundy Grosgrain and Raspberry Ric Rac (May Arts), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), foam dimensional tape (TE), Circl Nestabilities (Spellbinders).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)