Monday, October 29, 2012

TSG179: Farm Fresh

Hello Crafty Friends!

I’m sharing a very Autumn card that I made for this week’s challenge at There She Goes.  I used the fabulous Poultry in Motion stamp set and my favorite designer paper of the moment: Thankful from Authentique.

LatteInspiration_FarmFreshGoods_DanielleLounds

The challenge this week is a color challenge inspired by Kelly’s favorite drink.  Looks tasty, doesn’t it?  You can see all of the details for the challenge on the TSG blog.

tsg179

I used the character image from the set as well as the pie and oven mitt stamps.  I did a TON of paper piecing on this one.  The oven mitts are one layer, the pie another, then there are two layers for the apron, the dress and finally the base layer. Oh and the shoes are another layer.  But it was worth it… really it was… and it gave me something to do while watching television. :D

LatteInspiration_FarmFreshGoods_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Besides the main image I kept the rest of the card to the basics: designer paper and some die cutting using Nestabilities dies.  For embellishment, some dots of Liquid Pearls, brads (seems like forever since I’ve used them) and a short length of gold grosgrain ribbon.

LatteInspiration_FarmFreshGoods_Sideview_DanielleLounds

So what do you think?  Does that pie look tasty? :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Poultry in Motion (TSG).
Paper: Butter Mints (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Greens (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Thankful designer (Authentique).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Ripe Avocado Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Gold Grosgrain (May Arts), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Labels Nestabilities (Spellbinders), brads (Recollections), foam dimensionals.

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)