Monday, November 12, 2012

Frosty Fun

Hello -

I spent a little time this last weekend crafting and managed to whip up this card using Claire Keay – Frosty Fun from MFT:

FrostyFun_Peekaboo_DanielleLounds

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black on Choice Snow White cardstock and colored with Copic markers before cutting out.  I added a touch of Glossy Accents to the blades of her skates and some dots of Diamond Stickles to her hat.

Enabling - Frosty Fun and many other fabulous images are currently on clearance at MFT Stamps. ;)

FrostyFun_Peekaboo_Closeup_DanielleLounds

I used the Peek-a-Boo Squared Die-namics to cut out a background layer from Kraft cardstock.  I then used some Distress Stains to add color and once dried I stitched the edges using my sewing machine.

FrostyFun_Peekaboo_SentimentCloseup_DanielleLounds

Later gators!  I have some last minute crafting to do! :D

Recipe:
Stamps: Claire Keay Frosty Fun (MFT)
Paper: light green (PTI), Kraft (MFT), Marshmallow (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), Aspen designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Peek-a-boo Squared Die-namics (MFT), red polka dot grosgrain and natural jute (May Arts), Bon Bon rhinestones (Doodlebug), Peeled Paint Distress Stain, Antique Bronze Distress Stain, Diamond Stickles and Glossy Accents (Ranger), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals.

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)