Friday, November 30, 2012

Ho Ho Ho Ornament Tags

Hello everyone!

Are you excited for the weekend?  I am!  I don’t have any big plans but a lot of little ones: putting up the Christmas tree, some shopping for gifts and a whole bunch of crafting! :)  But before I bury myself in my craft room I have another set of gift tags to share.  This set features the Hohoho stamp set from There She Goes.

OrnamentWithReindeer_4Pack_DanielleLounds

These tags were inspired by this week’s There She Goes challenge, which is to use this picture for inspiration:

TSG183 Inspiration Challenge

I loved the bright pink curvy ornament hanging from the tree so I decided to make an ornament cut file and use that to make a set of tags. You can find all of the details on the challenge over at the TSG Blog (there is still time to play along!).

OrnamentWithReindeer_Single_DanielleLounds

The tag base was cut from a bright pink cardstock and the ornament topper was cut from metallic silver cardstock.  The larger oval was cut from aqua cardstock and the smaller oval from designer paper (Winter Fun by Carta Bella).

OrnamentWithReindeer_Closeup_DanielleLounds

The reindeer was stamped twice and both images were colored but I only kept the head from the second copy.  After cutting out the deer were adhered together using foam dimensionals.  I used a Silver Copic Spica pen on the bell and for extra glittery goodness I coated his nose with Glossy Accents and then dusted with Crystal Fine Glitter.  I didn’t do much embellishing; just polka dot ribbon from Taylored Expressions and clear rhinestones from Stampin’ Up!. And Divine Twine from Whisker Graphics.

OrnamentWithReindeer_Sideview_DanielleLounds

Here are the shapes I designed in the Silhouette software to make the tags.  If interested in making some of these just send me an email and I will share the file with you.  I just ask that you use the cut file for your personal use only. :)

VintageOrnamentTag_ScreenShot

That’s it for me!  Hope you enjoyed this project!

3 comments:

  1. Danielle, these are DARLING!! LOVE the fun bright colors! I would love this cut file!! I promise to use it for personal use only!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love this cut file. I too will only use it for personal use. These are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh, oh....these are just adorable!!!! Love the pink and the deer!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)