Thursday, November 1, 2012

Let’s Play

Hello everyone!

Hope you all had a great day yesterday!  I meant to pop in and wish everyone a fabulous Halloween but I was distracted by work, trick-or-treaters and doing a bit of reverse trick-or-treating myself. :)

Ready for a project that isn’t Halloween related (I do love making Halloween cards)?  Here is a quick one using Chubbie Chums from Paper Smooches:

LetsPlayChubbieChum_DanielleLounds

Definitely not my typical style but I like it (and it was very quick to make)!  The designer paper is by Simple Stories and there is just a bit of May Arts ribbon and a few glitter dots from Pebbles which I’ve been hoarding these since they discontinued them.

LetsPlayChubbieChum_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Later gators!

Recipe:
Stamps: Chubbie Chums (Paper Smooches).
Paper: Kraft (MFT), Aqua (?), Naturals White (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (Simple Stories).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, ribbon (May Arts), glitter dots (Pebbles), foam dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)