Thursday, November 29, 2012

SCRSC93: Winter Fun

Hello everyone!

I’m a bit late with this week’s Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge but I finally finished my card.  Traveling for t-day threw me off a bit this week. ;)

SCRSC93_IceSkatingChloe_DanielleLounds

The challenge is to use the following sketch:

scrsc93

For all of the details on the challenge head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

SCRSC93_IceSkatingChloe_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

I inked up Ice Skating Chloe for my card and went with a very winter-y pallet for the color scheme.  Chloe was colored with Copic markers and I added Sparkly Fluff to the fluff balls on the scarf.  I also used a Silver Copic Spica pen to color the blade of her skate.

SCRSC93_IceSkatingChloe_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

Nighty night! Be sure to head over to the SCRS Blog for more samples from the talented design team.

Recipe:
Stamps: Ice Skating Chloe (Sparkle Creations).
Paper: Icy Mint (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Kraft (MFT), Naturals White (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Original designer (Authentique).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Silver Copic Spica pen.
Accessories: Ivory Jute (May Arts), silver pearls (Queen & Co), foam dimensional tape (TE), silver button (My Mind’s Eye), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Circle Nestabilities die (Spellbinders), Sparkly Fluff (Our Craft Lounge).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)