Wednesday, November 21, 2012

TSG: Snow Globe Blog Hop

Hi All – I’m back with the second day of sneak peeks for There She Goes!

snowglobeicon

I told you yesterday that you had to wait until today to see WHY the new Holiday Cheer set was so versatile…well, wait no more! Not only is it a set that stands alone, the SUPER cute images were designed to fit into today’s set, Snow Globe! Along with a matching die, Torico has really out done herself!

Print

Snow Globe and Die is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 4 stamps and will sell for $29

SnowGlobeSample_DanielleLounds

I paired the two sets to create this sweet winter scene.  The bear was stamped twice and the second image was cut out and popped up over the first using foam dimensionals.  I added Glossy Accents here and there and created some snowflakes using clear rhinestones.  For the snowy ground I added Sparkly Fluff.  This set is so much FUN!!!

SnowGlobeSample_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Would you like to win the new Snow Globe and Die set? Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, November 24th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

42 comments:

  1. loooove this! your polar bear is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! I love the added detail to the Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the GEMSTONE idea. I can't wait to see how many images I can use with this globe, FANTASTIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, sweet, sweet, love the little puddle of snow around his feet, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, so sweet and adorable! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another amazing card! I'm amazed by your colouring! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love your coloring and the dimension and accents are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super sweet card! details are fabulous! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card, the globe looks almost modern to me. I love the gems and glossy accents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card. Love the glittery snow and the rhinestones and the glossy accents - they really spice it up

    loyaz1 at wbhsi dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card...love the blue patterned paper and the general design of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's that cute bear again! Just love him and your card with the bring as snow and the sparkly snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, I love the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty--I like the papers, layout and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the sparkle and the bling you added to your card!
    -- Connie C.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How did you miniaturize a polar bear to fit? So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling card! Love the bear stamp and that great snow globe! Great sentiment too! The bit of bling is a great touch!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that bear, he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is wonderful! I love the bling and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I smile every time I see that bear. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card. TFS
    Evelyn
    evl14512 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. the glossy accents on the star makes it shine :) lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your soft blues and the patterned paper and the cute polar bear inside the globe.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the striped paper on the base of the snowglobe. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh OH!!! I have that background patterned paper and I don't know how to use it! Now you showed me how I can even stamp words on it! haha! Thanks Danielle! :D Nice, clean and neat card that you've done! Glossy accent is always the best way to make images stand out more and by adding the rhinestones, the whole globe and bear image makes it the focal point. :)
    Hope to be able to own this lovely stamp and die set!
    Happy Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your accents really make the card special! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card and I liked the bear a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card, love the sparkle you added inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. The paper pieced/popped up bear is a cool idea, I love the blue background too...lets the bear shine. He is soooo cute!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very cute card. Love the bling for your snow.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the bling in the snowglobe~it looks so magical~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)