Thursday, November 22, 2012

TSG: Snowbuddies and Snowman Sentiments

Hello Crafty Friends -

First, I want to wish all my US friends a very Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you have a wonderful holiday. :)

Next, I am back with more TSG goodness!  Today we have two great stamp sets that celebrate winter.  I do love snowmen but I’m very thankful that I had a snow-free drive yesterday.

snowbuddiesbloghopicon

Snowbuddies, the new set from Melyssa, has SO many possible ways to be used; we can’t even begin to tell you how excited we are about it! With a whopping 57 stamps, you can build your own snowman, use one provided, or a little of both. It’s the easiest way to build a snowman, and you don’t even have to get cold to do it. ;)

Melyssa

Snow buddies is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 57 stamps and will sell for $24.00.

What’s a snowman, without a SUPER cute and TOTALLY clever sentiment to go with it…well, we don’t want to know! The Snowman Sentiments set has 9 fabulous sentiments to coordinate with your Snowbuddies set, or any holiday set you want!

Snowman Sentiments is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 9 stamps and will sell for $9.00.

SnowGoodTags_4Pack_DanielleLounds

For my project today I made a set of tags featuring a couple of the smaller already built snowmen and a sentiment from the Snowman Sentiments set.  The tags are very bright and cheery so the little snowmen will have to put some hand-chillers in their pockets…. if snowmen have pockets. :D

SnowGoodTags_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

I may be little… but I’m *packed* with fun.  Snicker.

SnowGoodTags_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

I added an easy ribbon treatment behind the main image.  I created a loop from the v-striped turquoise grosgrain and layered that over a small strip of striped twill ribbon.

SnowGoodTags_Sideview_DanielleLounds

Would you like to win the new Snowbuddies or Snowman Sentiments stamp sets? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps!The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, November 24th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

That’s it for me… I’m off to eat a bunch of turkey… and mashed potatoes with GRAVY.  Can’t forget the gravy. ;)

41 comments:

  1. That sentiment is really cute. Love the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I love the colors... perfect for winter...
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright striped paper and matching snowpeople, the tags are great.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are fabulous. I love all the detail and I especially love that striped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just adorable! I love the ribbon technique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The non-traditional colors look amazing. And the snowmen are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Darling snowmen tags. Love how you did the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors, love the little snowman, and absolutely love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving! Love these fabulous tags, they are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. What sweet tags! Love the glossy buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What sweet tags! They are beautiful!
    Sue O

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute, I love the sentiment,

    ReplyDelete
  14. What cute tags. Up to snow good is a perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha! "if only snowmen had pockets" lol! Danielle you're so funny! haha! The tags are superb nice and the snowmen just fits right there! V.nice Christmas gift that I can make for my friends! Thanks for another great idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tags! Love the fun colors and those cute snowmen!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, great colours and the ribbon is awesome, I love these tags!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These tags are just wonderful! Love the ribbon you've added under those cute snowgirls!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great set of tags! Love the colors and trims!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The tags are so cute and the tiny snowman is so adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely gorgeous tags! love the ribbons on them.

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the tags and yes they are so colorful and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These tags are so cute. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow these tags are gorgeous! love the different layers and how you used the ribbon and glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable. Love everything that's going on with this card. You did great job in pulling it all together
    loyaz1 at wbhsi dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great tags! I love the little guy with the flappy hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. These tags are adorable!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG the snowman with the babuska on his head... totally made me laugh!! gotta have this set

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the colors on this cute tag set.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love those bright colors! So sweet!

    Hugs, Evy

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorable tags. Love the colors and the striped paper background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)