Saturday, December 22, 2012

Lots of Holiday Cheer

Hello everyone!  Popping in late tonight with a set of cards I made using Holiday Cheer from There She Goes and designer paper from Carte Bella.

HolidayCheerCardSet_DanielleLounds

Kept the layout simple and the embellishments as lacking in lumpiness as possible.  So I could mail them easily.  Which did not happen… maybe after the Holiday. ;)

HolidayCheerCardSet_Bear_DanielleLounds

First up is the polar bear image which was quick and easy to color and I added a bit of Glossy Accents and glitter.

HolidayCheerCardSet_BearCloseup_DanielleLounds

Next up is the super cute Santa. he took a bit more work to color but he is worth it.

HolidayCheerCardSet_Santa_DanielleLounds

Just a bit of burgundy polka dot grosgrain ribbon and jute to decorate the front of the card.

HolidayCheerCardSet_SantaCloseup_DanielleLounds

Hope you have a beary merry weekend!

Recipe:
Stamps: Holiday Cheer (TSG).
Paper: Peanut Cluster (Bazzill), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (Carte Bella).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Rock Candy Distress Glitter, Glossy Accents (Ranger), polka dot ribbon and jute (May Arts), Medium Scallop Border Die (TE), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers).

3 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous! I love the design and the papers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that set ... I think it's one of the best released for the holidays. I NEED it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)