Sunday, December 16, 2012

SSSC174: I Never Repeat Gossip…

Hello all!

I’m excited to be participating in this week’s Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge as a guest designer.  I’ve always been a fan of the sketches that Karen posts so it was very exciting to be selected. Very exciting! :D

Guest Designer Badge 174

I decided to switch things up a bit and not make a holiday card (although I still have a few of those to share).  Instead I made a fun girls card featuring Chit Chat Lucy from Sparkle Creations.

SSSC174_ChitChatLucy_DanielleLounds

Here is the sketch. Make sure to head over to Karen’s blog for all the details on the challenge and links to more fabulous samples by the design team.

SSSC174

Card details: I stamped Lucy in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic markers.  I used a Silver Copic Spica pen on the phone cord and a white pain pen to add dots to her cheeks.  The sentiment, from the same set, says “I never repeat gossip… so listen carefully.”  Lol.  I paired the main image with some delicious designer paper by Basic Grey and a bit of chocolate pom pom trim from Darcie’s.

SSSC174_ChitChatLucy_Closeup_DanielleLounds

That’s it for me today, I’ll chit chat with you all later!

Recipe:
Stamps: Chit Chat Lucy (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Dark Chocolate (MFT), Kraft (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Serenade designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Silver Copic Spica pen.
Accessories: foam dimensional tape, 3/8” Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), File Tab Die-namics (MFT), Green Pearls (Queen & Co), Chocolate Pom Pom Trim (Darcie’s), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how fun is this card?? I love the papers you used and your coloring is out of the world fantastic! Love how you shaded her! Thank you SO much for joining us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun Danielle! I love the dots of shading around the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle this is such a cute image! The shading dots are perfect not too overpowering. Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was SO excited when I heard you wre this weeks guest stamper, Danielle. I have been a fan forever. I love your style. You seriously rocked this sketch. Have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)