Tuesday, December 4, 2012

You’re My Kind of Cool

Hello -

Just popping in with a card I made recently.  Yes, I still make cards once in a while. ;P  This card features Leslie from the Creepin’ Kit by The Greeting Farm.

TGF_YoureCool_DanielleLounds

I had a lot of fun coloring her and I’m looking forward to inking up more stamps from the set.  I also picked up the Miss Anya Scarves set recently too.  Such fun images! ;)

TGF_YoureCool_Closeup_DanielleLounds

That’s it for me tonight.  Chat with you later!

Recipe:
Stamps: Creepin’ Kit (The Greeting Farm)
Paper: Naturals White (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Jawbreaker (Bazzill Card Shoppe), designer (Pebbles).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: stitched brad (Basic Grey), ivory jute (May Arts), washi tape (MT), Chevron Dies and Chat Bubbles (MFT), rhinestones (Doodlebug), Foam tape (Taylored Expressions), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)