Sunday, January 20, 2013

Are we almost there?

Hello Crafty Friends -

I have another Inky Antics project to share with all of you.  This time I made a travel notebook featuring the 10969MC Travel Time Clear Set.  As soon as I saw this set I knew I had to create an altered notebook. 

InkyAntics_TravelTime_Notebook_DanielleLounds

When I take long trips I like to write down a few notes every evening (or late at night) about the days activities and if there are any little odds and ends like ticket stubs it is nice to have a pocket to hold those. With those criteria in mind I created a book using index cards as the pages and made a couple of pocket pages. 

The covers were made from 5x7 double thick backer board and I used 4x6 index cards.

InkyAntics_TravelTime_Notebook_Cover_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Here is a side shot so you can see the index cards and pockets.  I like the differing sizes… gives the book a bit of texture.

InkyAntics_TravelTime_Notebook_SideView_DanielleLounds

Be sure to head over to the Inky Antics blog for more details and pictures. Head over to the Inky Antics store to shop! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Travel Time (Inky Antics).
Paper: Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado and Black (PaperTrey Ink), 5”x7” double thick backing board (purchased from ClearBags.com), 4”x6” index cards (office store), Traveler designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark, Copic markers.
Accessories: Thickers letters (American Crafts), red letter stickers (October Afternoon), Green pearls (Queen & Co.), Red and Green polka dot ribbons (May Arts), Tiny attacher (Tim Holtz), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), O-wire binding wire and Bind-it-All binding machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)