Monday, January 14, 2013

Bowl full of get well wishes…

Hi all -

I’m popping in to share a set of cards that I made for Inky Antics using a brand spankin’ new stamp set that will be available soon (if not already): Soup Time. 

You can find more details on the stamp set and the set of cards over at the Inky Antics blog.

InkyAntics_SoupTime_CardSet_DanielleLounds

I couldn’t decide on one color theme for this quicker card so I made three.  The finished card size is 3.5” wide by 5.5” tall.  When I make a 5x5 card I am left with this extra piece of cardstock and it makes for an interesting sized card. :)

InkyAntics_SoupTime_GreenCard_DanielleLounds

Later gators – I’ll be back later this week with a project featuring fuzzy yarn hearts. :D

Recipe:
Stamps: Soup Time (Inky Antics).
Paper: Marshmallow (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Kraft (PaperTrey Ink), Fly a Kite designer (October Afternoon).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers.
Accessories: Washi Tape (MT), Platinum Pearl Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Wonky Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pearls (Queen & Co.), Natural Jute and brown grosgrain (May Arts), foam dimensional tape, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)