Monday, January 28, 2013

How sweet you are…

Hello – I have another Inky Antics card to share with you.  I’ve been having a blast using their fun images including this cute puppy from the Valentine Critters #2 clear set.

InkyAntics_ValentinesCritters2_DanielleLounds

Such a happy puppy!  Couple quick notes: I stamped the chocolate box multiple times so I could create a popped up dimensional effect.  For a bit of added pizzazz I coated portions of the ribbon with Stickles.

InkyAntics_ValentinesCritters2_ImageCloseup_DanielleLounds

As always, you can pop over to the Inky Antics blog for some additional details and the card and to read Jackie’s entertaining write-ups. Oh… and there will be more fun on Tuesday – it won’t be a card but my second favorite type of paper crafty project to make.:D

Recipe:
Paper: Kraft (My Favorite Things), Marshmallow (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions), Designer (Fancy Pants)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Faceted Hearts (Prima), Crystal Stickles (Ranger), Dark Pink Vintage Seam Binding, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Heavy Duty White Thread & Sewing Machine, Foam Tape, Paper Distresser (Tim Holtz)

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love how you popped the heart up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)