Friday, January 11, 2013

SCRS Preview: Chocolate Box Ruby

Hello Crafty Friends!

Are you ready to see some new stamps?!  I thought so!  Today, I am sharing a sneak peek of a new stamp from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps called Chocolate Box Ruby.  She is delightful and perfect for all of those Valentine cards you need to make.

ChocolateBoxRuby_ReleaseSample_DanielleLounds

For my sample I went all out with the pink.  A little pink here and a whole lot of pink there!  I stamped Chocolate Box Ruby in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers.  The designer paper is from new Lovely collection by Authentique.  I made an accent flower using a couple of MFT dies and a glazed brad; once assembled the petals were tipped with Glossy Accents and Rock Candy Distress glitter.

ChocolateBoxRuby_ReleaseSample_Sideview_DanielleLounds

The layout of the card was inspired by the latest Sweet Sunday Sketch which you can see HERE.  I wanted to feature the matching sentiments for this stamp so I also decorated and stamped the inside of the card: “My sweet love… you had me at CHOCOLATE”. 

ChocolateBoxRuby_ReleaseSample_Inside_DanielleLounds

And here is a final close-up of the image.  She was a delight to color. :)

ChocolateBoxRuby_ReleaseSample_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Be sure to visit all of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Chocolate Box Ruby. Sparkle will be giving away a Chocolate Box Ruby to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (listed below). Then head on over to the blog and comment on the Ruby post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced on Monday!

14 comments:

  1. This is super sweet! I love this image! you colored her so pretty and I love the colors you chose for your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love your design and how you stamped the inside...so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Chocolate Box Ruby is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic coloring...love this color combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so sweet. A girl after my own heart. . .mmmm chocolate. Very cute design and coloring. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card & Ruby image! Great job with the different shades of pink & papers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully colored, as always, Danielle!
    ~ Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Danielle! Love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh this is so adorable, love your fabulous card design and how you colored her up. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute...and nothing is better than chocolate and this sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooo pretty! love the papers and your pretty coloring. nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)