Sunday, January 6, 2013

Some Fun News…

Hello Crafty Friends -

I thought I would pop in tonight and share some exciting news.  I’m the guest designer for Inky Antics for the month of January!  Woo hoo!  You can read all about it on their blog here.  I’ve been busy making samples and the first one has been posted.  I thought I would share a few pictures of the card I made here.

InkyAntics_SnowysWoodlandPals_DanielleLounds

I LOVE this stamp set.  I have a weakness for snowmen and pairing them with some cute woodland pals was genius.  The set is Snowy’s Woodland Pals and you can get it HERE.  And if you love snowmen as much as I do you might want to check out these stamps: 0596H How To Build and 10936MC Snowman Soup Clear Set.  So much fun!

InkyAntics_SnowysWoodlandPals_ImageCloseup_DanielleLounds

P.S. Make sure you head over to the Inky Antics blog… they are doing a little giveaway of the stamp set I used to make this card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Snowy’s Woodland Pals (Inky Antics).
Paper: Brown and Green cardstock (Stampin’ Up!), Marshmallow (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions), Aspen Frost designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers and Gold Copic Spica Pen.
Accessories: Small pearls, rhinestones and button (Stampin’ Up!), Glossy Accents and Rock Candy Distress Glitter (Ranger), Oval Nestabilities and Nested Pennants (Spellbinders), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Natural Jute (May Arts), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensional tape.

2 comments:

  1. So excited about this! You're wonderfully talented, Danielle, and we're thrilled to showcase your work as our January Guest Designer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!! AND OMG!!! this is darling!!! LOVE, LOVE the layout, I will be CASING this one. gorgoeus, Danielle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)