Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sparkle Creations Release Day: Sushi Rin

Hello!

It is release day for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps. But before you head over to the shop we have another stamp set to share with you. Today we are sharing samples using the awesome Sushi Rin stamp set!

SushiRin_ReleasePreview_DanielleLounds

For my card I paired Rin with some designer paper from the Celebrate collection by Authentique.  I’ve had this pad for a while and this was my first time using any of it.  But I love it with this image so better late than never, right?

This set comes with several great sentiments.  I especially like the “roll with it” one – perfect for those encouraging cards that you need on occasion.

Kept the layout simple and focused all of my attention on coloring… I did have to Google “sushi platter images” so I would have a better idea of how to color the plate of goodies.  I’m not a big fan of sea food/fish… especially not the raw variety. ;) 

SushiRin_ReleasePreview_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Be sure to visit all of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Sushi Rin. Sparkle will be giving away a Sushi Rin to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (listed below). Then head on over to the blog and comment on the Ruby post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced on Monday!

8 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love to do scrapbook recipe pages and this would be a fun stamp to use on a page or two! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the color combo and the coloring is fabulous! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers that you chose for your card. The coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your color choices are fabulous. You matched your stamp coloring with your paper. Great! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Sushi looks fabulous! I love the cute dp and design. Yeah for using some paper you haven't used yet, that is my mission this year... I'm on a roll, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle you're certainly talented I really enjoyed seeing all your work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)