Thursday, January 24, 2013

TSG Blog Hop: Be My Valentine

Hi!  Welcome to day three of sneak peeks for There She Goes!

Be My Valentine Blog Hop Challenge

Just in time for Valentine’s Day, we have a SUPER cute set from Torico this month called Be My Valentine. This cute little cherub, and all it’s adorable sayings and arrows will be PERFECT for any Valentine card, treat, or project you can think of.

Print

Be My Valentine is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 5 stamps and will sell for $9.00.

BeMyValentineSample_DanielleLounds

I’ve made quite a few pink projects this last couple of weeks so I decided to switch things up and make an aqua Valentine card. :D  I paired the aqua paper with kraft and embellished the card with a bunch of matching buttons.

BeMyValentineSample_Closeup_DanielleLounds

After coloring the image with Copic markers I highlighted it here and there with a clear Spica Glitter pen and then added Glossy Accents and glitter to his wings and arrow.  Just had to!

BeMyValentineSample_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

Would you like to win the new Be My Valentine Stamp Set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, January 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

Recipe:
Stamps: Be My Valentine (TSG).
Paper: Kraft (PTI), Aqua and Marshmallow (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), The Sweetest Thing – Lavender designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica pens.
Accessories: jute (May Arts), foam dimensional tape (TE), Grand Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), embossing folder (QuicKutz), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Rock Candy Distress Glitter (Ranger), buttons (MFT).

28 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love your coloring and added sparkle and the buttons are such a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweet!..and the buttons are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color combo and the great button detailing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice touch, threading the buttons. What a cute card all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The texty flaggy thing off on the side is really cute. I like your colors, too. It's alllll good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular card! Love all the buttons. Such a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so adorable! I love the color blue!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cupid's hair is white. Beautiful color combo and the border of buttons is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute card, love the colour combo and all the buttons, fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it... buttons are nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, what a wonderful card. Lve the color combo and the way you used all the buttons. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute--I like the buttons and the non traditional color.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Certainly a very cute card indeed. I love this little cupid! Great use of buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never thought of making Cupid blue but yours is so adorable! Love the buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card! I love the button border.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colors and the buttons! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous colors, love the white hair and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really adorable, love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The little guy is adorable and how clever you are to trim that circle with buttons. I love that idea. Thanks for the inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute! I really love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, I love the change-up in colors and the buttons. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card! Love the button border!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)