Hey Crafty Friends – I have another valentine card to share with all of you. Only one more week of lovey-doveyness and I will have to move onto a different theme for my projects. ;) This card features Delivery Benton from Inky Antics.
Here is a close up of the main image. A little Glossy Accent here and there and a touch of glitter from a Copic Spica pen.
Here is a basic outline of how I made the card:
- Stamp Benton on Choice Snow White cardstock, color with Copic markers and Spica pens and then cut out.
- Cut designer paper to size, die cut to scallop borders and a chat bubble.
- Adhere scallop trim to smaller piece of designer paper and then layer that on the larger piece of designer paper and black cardstock. Round bottom corners of designer paper and black cardstock first.
- Staple pink polka dot ribbon in place and then wrap the black polka dot organdy ribbon around the panel and tie into a bow.
- Attach panel to card base using foam dimensional tape.
- Stamp sentiment on chat bubble die cut, and then adhere in place with dimensional tape.
- Attach Benton to card using more foam dimensional tape.
- Add dots of Glossy Accents to the itty bitty round flowers.
- Embellish scallops with clear rhinestones.
And a side shot so you can see all the elements that I popped up using foam dimensional tape.
That is it for me tonight! Chat with you all later!
Stamps: Delivery Benton (Inky Antics).
Paper: Pink, Black (PaperTrey Ink), Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions), designer (Authentique).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica pens.
Accessories: Pink polka dot grosgrain and Black polka dot organdy ribbons (May Arts), Tiny Attacher (Tim Holtz), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Chat Bubble dies (My Favorite Things), Medium Scallop Border Dies (Taylored Expressions), rhinestones (Stampin’ Up!), Glossy Accents (Ranger), foam dimensional tape