Tuesday, February 5, 2013

SCRSC97: You’re my cup of TEA

Hello - It is time for another Sparkle Creations challenge and this week it is a sketch.  I put away my pink markers and pulled out some orange ones to create this card: 

SCRSC97_TeaSetRin_DanielleLounds

Here is the challenge:

scrsc97

For all of the details, head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

SCRSC97_TeaSetRin_Closeup_DanielleLounds

I did something a little different when coloring this image – instead of using gray to outline and shade around the image I used my focal color.  A bit different… but I like it. :D

Be sure to head over to the SCRS Blog for more samples from the talented design team. Or head directly to their blogs from here:

Joni Wilson
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft

Recipe:
Stamps: Tea Set Rin (Sparkle Creations).
Paper: Orange (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Butter cream (TE), For the Record 2 Tailored (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic markers.
Accessories: Polka dot grosgrain and crocheted trim (May Arts), Black Pearls (Queen & Co), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), foam tape, Circle Nestabilities (LG and SM) (Spellbinders), Tiny Attacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)