Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sewn with love…

Hello! Hope you have been enjoying the weekend. Saturday was a bit hectic for me but I spent today at home, where it is warm, and got caught up on some chores around the house.  Oh, but I did find a bit of time to make a pink and gray card featuring the Cute as a Button stamp set from There She Goes.

FriendshipIsSewn_DanielleLounds

I didn't use any ribbon on this card. Why not? Because I thought it was time to give a little lovin’ to the washi tape I’ve been accumulating. :)

FriendshipIsSewn_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Later gators!  Hope you have an enjoyable week. Mine will end with a three day weekend.  Oh yeah, I’ll be a happy stamper. :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Cute as a Button (TSG).
Paper: light gray (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Autumn Rose (PTI), pink (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Labels Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), heavy duty white thread, sewing machine, foam dimensional tape, Glossy Accents and Rock Candy Distress Glitter (Ranger), washi tape.

1 comment:

  1. I've been following your blog for a long time now but work full time too so don't end up leaving comments very often. I thought to pop in tonight and thank you for all the inspiration. I love how you round corners on your cards, this is another fabulous card! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)