Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thankful for your friendship

Hello Crafty Friends -

I’ve been in the mood to try my hand at making CAS (clean-and-simple) cards and I’ve actually completed a couple that I will be sharing this week.  These were not easy for me and they took as much time to complete as the cards I normally make. But I love how they turned out, especially this first one:

ForeverPurpleCAS_DanielleLounds

This week’s challenge at There She Goes Clear Stamps is to use flowers, whether they be paper or stamps!  You can find all of the details on challenge TSG194 HEREFor my card I used the delightful mini stamp set Forever.

ForeverPurpleCAS_Closeup_DanielleLounds

I couldn’t go completely simple right off the bat… so I stamped the flowers a second time, colored them and then cut them out and popped them up on the main image with dimensionals. ;)

ForeverPurpleCAS_SideView_DanielleLounds

That is is for me tonight.  Check back later this week for another TSG card that features flowers and is CAS (well, as CAS as I get!).

Recipe:
Stamps: Forever (TSG).
Paper: Marshmallow (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Black and Light Green (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Peaceful designer (Authentique).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Pearls (Queen & Co.), Striped ribbon (May Arts), Postage Stamp dies (Spellbinders), foam dimensional tape (TE).

1 comment:

  1. Love the paper you used and the postage stamp dies, what a stunning combination! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)