Friday, February 15, 2013

There She Goes Again: Bloom

Hey Crafty Friends -

It is that wonderful time of the month when the There She Goes Trendsetter’s make new projects featuring previously released stamp sets. This month we are all about flowers and are featuring these sets:

For my project today I decided to make a clean and simple card featuring the Bloom stamp set.

BloomYellowCAS_DanielleLounds

I spent most of my time coloring the main image.  I went with sunny shades of yellow and nice bright greens.  Easy peasy – rest should be self-explanatory. ;)

BloomYellowCAS_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Make sure to pop over to the TSG blog for more fabulous samples from the team.

Recipe:
Stamps: Bloom (TSG).
Paper: Icy Mint and Marshmallow (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), Hello Summer designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Clear Copic Spica pen.
Accessories: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Pearls (SU!) foam dimensional tape (TE).

2 comments:

  1. I used this same set and sentiment! Great minds think alike!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)