Monday, February 4, 2013

Three Little Elephants

I made this quick card last week and then I forgot to post it.  Oops!  The little paper pieced elephants and imagine sentiment are from Polka Dot Pals by There She Goes.

ImagineBabyCard_DanielleLounds

I stamped each elephant three times; base layer from white card stock (for sturdiness), next layer is the elephant body and the third layer is for the ears.  I curled the top ear a bit so it would stick out.

ImagineBabyCard_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Kept the layout simple so the elephants would pop! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Polka Dot Pals (TSG)
Paper: Naturals Ivory and Red (SU!), designer (Carte Bella)
Ink: Brilliance Black.
Accessories: Distressing tool, sewing machine, heavy duty white thread, jute and green grosgrain (May Arts), foam dimensionals, button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)