Saturday, March 2, 2013

Another year wiser.

Hello!  I’m back.  I leave you for a week and then I come back and post twice in one day. *Smile* That is the way life rolls sometimes, right?

And guess what? Not only do I have a second card for you today, it is a masculine one. Go ahead, gasp in shock.

AnotherYearWiser_DanielleLounds

I used Smarty Pants from TSG Stamps to create a birthday card. I’ve had the idea for this layout scribbled on paper for over a week and thought it would work perfectly with the owl from Smarty Pants.

AnotherYearWiser_Closeup_DanielleLounds

If you have been visiting my blog for a while, you know how much I love to pop up portions of images with dimensionals so it shouldn’t be a surprise that I did so again.  And of course, I had to add a bit of Glossy Accents and a few pearls.  I used to be addicted to brads and then I switched to rhinestones but lately I’ve been all about the pearls. Makes me wonder what I will switch to next.  Hmmm…

Before I head out, here is a side shot of the card so you can see all of the dimension.

AnotherYearWiser_Sideview_DanielleLounds

Later gators! I’m off to eat some homemade Barbeque Chicken Pizza. Mmmm… hope it is tasty.

Recipe:
Stamps: Smarty Pants (TSG).
Paper: Choice Snow White (TE), Jawbreaker and Butter Mints (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Kraft (PTI), My Favorite Things designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black.
Accessories: Black Twill (May Arts), Pearls (Queen & Co.), Tiny Attacher and Edge Distressing Tool (Tim Holtz), foam dimensional tape (TE), Circle Nestabilities and Grand Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Love his eyes, there's just something about owls ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! i love all the dimension!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)