Saturday, March 2, 2013

Don’t forget…

Hello -

Been a while since I’ve posted – lost the creative spark. My one cat has been sick and there is just something about cleaning up cat yack that stifles my creativity. A lot. But I have new stamps to play with so I just have to get over gross-ness and make something pretty. ;)

Like this big tag I made using Balancing Elephant from Inky Antics:

BalancingElephantTag_DanielleLounds

The elephant is standing on a ball made from Rainbow HoneyPOP.  Me likey, me likey a lot.  The elephant was stamped two times and from the second image I only colored and cut out the head.  I added a bit of Glossy Accents here and there and I added Cotton Candy Stickles to her toenails.  What can I say?  She’s a diva! :D

BalancingElephantTag_ImageCloseup_DanielleLounds

I love the sentiment in this set.  I think this will be a fun tag to add to a gift for someone special.

BalancingElephantTag_SentimentCloseup_DanielleLounds

Side shot.  See all of the lovely dimension?  Finished tag size is 5” tall by 3.25” wide.  About twice as big as the tags I normally make.

BalancingElephantTag_Sideview_DanielleLounds

Recipe:
Stamps: Balancing Elephant (Inky Antics).
Paper: Kraft (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Jawbreaker (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Seen & Noted designer (Pebbles).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Rainbow HoneyPOP (Inky Antics), Pearls (Queen & Co.), Maraschino Cherry baker’s twine (The Twinery), Glossy Accents and Cotton Candy Stickles (Ranger), jumbo brad (We R Memory Keepers), foam dimensional tape (TE), edge distressing tool, alphabet twill tape, heavy duty white thread, sewing machine.

2 comments:

  1. this is so adorable! such cute coloring & i just love her toes LOL! that rainbow pop rocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that its a 'big' tag :). Toes are so sweet and love the idea of popping up the head!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)