Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Hello Crafty Friends -

Just thought I would pop in and wish you all a fun St. Patrick’s Day. I don’t plan on drinking any green beer or eating cabbage and corned beef but I might get a Shamrock Shake… nom, nom, nom!

I don’t have a green card to share today but instead thought I would share a cute Get Well Soon card.  Some of you who overindulge today might appreciate it even more. ;)

NurseKiddo_DanielleLounds

The cute image is Nurse Kiddo from Stampendous.  The sentiment, sentiment tag die and the Quatrefoil Cutting Plate (background) are all from Taylored Expressions. I’ve had that plate for a couple months and it made me sooooo happy to finally use it.  It is gorgeous and I really should have used it the minute I got it.

NurseKiddo_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Recipe:
Stamps: Nurse Kiddo (Stampendous), Many Minis – Occasions (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: light green (PTI), aqua (SU!), Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions), designer.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Dies: Mini Tags, Quatrefoil Cutting Plate (Taylored Expressions).
Accessories: Vintage seam binding, natural jute (May Arts), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Foam dimensional tape (Taylored Expressions), rhinestones (SU!).

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love the background and your colorig is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get that stamp for my sister and bestie! They are both nurses. :D

    Your card is beautifully designed. I love the color sets that you use throughout your blog challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)